Sunday 7 September 2014

The world of dreams

It has been long since i wrote something and i was lying on my bed with my blanket on my feet looking at the brown peak that i see through my window. It looked great with the sun shining and giving it a slight golden shade. The writer in me awoke and i felt i need to start once again.
So i thought why not begin with words from someone close. why not resuscitate it with my sister's words. I had a conversation with my sister and i asked her for her verses and scribbles as i had read a piece before and i loved it and so i got one from her diary, a small but beautiful one.

let it be a good beginning.


From my sister's diary,


World of Dreams
                                        By Sheza Shareef

Top at the mountain
alone she lies
whispering to the wind
sweet wishes she has.
nature embraces, snow kisses
Rain showers, its all her wishes.
heart blossoms like flower
hands welcome her love.
cracked the heart,wishes flow
shackles build up,dreams blow.
her body starts moving
to behold her inner strength
her heart starts weeping
for she failed to hold breath.
mind probes here and there
heart urged all through her.
but the wall has risen up
making her fall from atop.
far away the wall,her soul lies
top at the mountain side.
wall of dream,made her void
world of dream, took her away.
here in this world alone she lies
away from the world of dreams.







2 comments:

  1. Who now has unravelled a mini Shelley in me gets all the credit....
    I cherish this new feeling of acknowledging my writing...
    Feeling Goood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulate to you for this beautiful work. Spill it out again.

    ReplyDelete